Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » VPN push to client routing
  •  
MSH

Send a private message to this user
Hi

Is there any way to install VPN so that when client connect to server then server could access the network of client(a reverse scenario as usual VPNs do) something like openvpn or push routing to client.

thanks
  •  
billybob

Your best bet probably would be site to site. Push route as far as I know is for pushing route to the clients not the other way around. Pretty similar to the toggle switch for kerio vpn "VPN clients access internet through vpn" which pushes the route to the client.

Let us know if you figure this out.
  •  
MSH

Hi
Thanks for answering but site to site is not the purpose . i want to use kerio vpn client. why because 1- I need to connect to 1 static IP 2- from the place that i want to connect is a NAT and static IP is not possible only VPN Client is possible so i want to use kerio vpn client from the NAT place and then connect to server then from the server side Have a IP address range of client side

BR
Previous Topic: TLS Certificate Untrusted
Next Topic: Control Registration failed via key
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 21 04:23:48 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.96339 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.