Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Delete user mailbox folder from Mailstore
  •  
jayventus

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I have a few old mailbox folders which have obviously been left behind when users have been deleted and the 'Do not delete user's message folder' has been selected.
I'd like to tidy these up and free up some space so is it OK to manually removing these message folders from the mail-store, would Kerio Connect need to be stopped while I do this?
Thanks,
Jason
  •  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

You could just remove those old mailboxes from the store -> mail -> domain name folder.

You should be able to delete those old mailboxes with Kerio Connect running.

Normally it is best practice to stop Kerio Connect before making any changes in the store folder.
  •  
jayventus

Hi Jeff,
Many thanks for getting back to me, that's good to know I'll stop the server to be safe.
J.
Previous Topic: Mailing-list Management
Next Topic: German: Einzelne Konten auf neuen Mailserver umziehen
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 20 13:55:27 CEST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02563 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.