Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Port Forwarding in Gunz Online???
  •  
tajoe

Send a private message to this user
Anyone can help how to configure traffic policy or port forward to be able to run Gunz Online to my internal lan?? It used port 6000 and 7700 for TCP/UDP, I have 14 computers which installed this game and i couldnt make it to run. Plsss help, i have a lot of customers want to play this game.

Thanx in advance!

Tajoe
  •  
tajoe

Send a private message to this user
Some thread in Gunz Online forum regarding NAT/Firewall problem when playing their game:

"If you cannot communicate with another player, his ping will display as 999 (use TAB to see the status). If you see this problem but you are able to interact with other players, then your network is fine. But if you cannot see other players' movements, it means that there is a problem with interacting with other players. Many people call this situation "Ping 999 problem". Original GunZ supports players under NAT/Firewall/IP Sharing Router network, but unfortunately it is not the case for International Edition, because doing so requires high-end hosting servers. Currently we plan to implement the support by official release date. Until then the users of NAT or Firewall may have problem with playing GunZ properly. If you're behind Firewall, please contact with your network administrator or ISP to resolve this problem.

If you're using IP sharing router, however, there is a way to resolve the situation. GunZ supports "Port Forwarding", and you can set the feature with your IP sharing router. Most IP sharing router support "Port Forwarding" (To learn how to set up Port Forwarding, please refer your router manual). After making changes, press "option" in game and check network configuration. Enter port number from the router into the port number option box. (This tip may come in handy in improving network performance even after the support for NAT/Firewall/IP Sharing Router becomes available.)"

Hope any of you guys can help me..... thanx...

Tajoe
Previous Topic: Why is KWF 6.0.1 so slow compared to ISA 2004?
Next Topic: howto force users to use kwf's server cache and rules
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Dec 17 20:54:02 CET 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02377 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.