Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » 4.3.1 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size
  •  
daferdom

Send a private message to this user
I have a kerio Mail Server 6.4.1
When I try to send an e-mail with an attachment from outlook, I get this error.
"SMTP: 4.3.1 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size"
On the server my limit messages is 0 (unlimited).
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Check your firewall, antivirus or any other program that may listen to your SMTP communication. This response is not from KMS. KMS use reply "5.3.4 Message too big" in such case.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Looking for technical support? http://www.kerio.com/support
  •  
winkelman

There are personal limits and there's a global limit in Kerio. Are both set to 0?

Isn't there any other in between filter? (Modern AV scanners also are in the habit of inspecting/limiting mail traffic, etc.)
Previous Topic: 5.7.3 AUTHENTICATION UNSUCCESSFUL
Next Topic: Different reply address as domain on webmail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 02 01:20:52 CEST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02983 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.