Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Message size exceeded server limit
  •  
khicheengui

Send a private message to this user
I am using Kerio mail server 6.4.0 on windows server 2003 Standard Edition. I not sure when it exactly happen but all of sudden users reported that they can not send email attachment lager then 2mb

Is there any solution? HELP ME
  •  
brsamuel

First, verify that the "Message Size Limit" is appropriately set for your domain. In the Administration utility, go to Configure - Domain and look on the General tab.

Secondly verify that the user's account setting has not been changed. This can be found on the Restrictions tab of the Users properties.

Samuuel
  •  
khicheengui

i have configured all size to unlimited. but mailserver is reporting same error as message size exceeded server limit.
  •  
microalps

1) Who is this message coming from? Can you confirm it is coming from KMS and not (a) the recipient (b) a relay server (if you use one)?

2) Can you confirm that you do not have any restriction under smtp server > security options > limit maximum incoming SMTP messages?
  •  
khicheengui

Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; Message size exceeded server limit
Previous Topic: KMS 6.5 with Apple Adressbook on Leopard
Next Topic: Problems with ActiveSync (error code:0x85010001)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 02 04:25:00 CEST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03609 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.