Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to setup incoming / outgoing mail ? (Kerio Mail Server)
  •  
ruca006

Send a private message to this user
We have set up the Kerio Mail Server. We have about 40 employees that use both Windows and MAC OS 10.4 - Leopard.

I am ready to make the jump and get everyone to sync using the kerio mail server with their outlook and mac mail. I have been able to sync calendars and contacts......now

I have everything ready to roll, except one thing.

HOW DO YOU SET UP OUR COMPUTERS TO RECEIVE MAIL AND TO SEND MAIL TO OUTSIDE DOMAINS, OR NON USERS?

Moneyman
  •  
HoosierMac

That's what the mailserver's supposed to do. Not each individual computer.

-
HoosierMac Consulting
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.hoosiermac.com
  •  
ruca006

Okay, then how do I set up the server to do so? I just need to be able to receive all e-mail in both the Kerio Web Mail server and the local mail client.

Please help

Moneyman
  •  
HoosierMac

Not to sound callous, but you're setting up a mailserver for your company and you aren't even familiar with what an email server does, or how it works? Please do a bit of research on mailservers. I could walk you through setting this up, however you really need to learn a bit more about what you're doing.

What happens if I help you set up your mailserver, yet somewhere down the line a problem occurs? On the other hand, if you set it up, you will have a much better chance of getting the problem fixed.

-
HoosierMac Consulting
  •  
ruca006

WE have an IT manager that could probably walk me through the steps. However I have been called upon to figure out how this works. The server is already set up. In house people are e-mailing back and forth.

However I need to know how to sync my mac mail client with my kerio mail, so that all incoming messages and sent messages are displayed in both the local mail client and the kerio mail server browser.

Maybe point me in the right direction ?

Moneyman
  •  
ruca006

Sir, can you walk me through those steps?

Moneyman
  •  
HoosierMac

Absolutely, feel free to contact me via my website and we'll talk about it.

-
HoosierMac Consulting
Previous Topic: archiving - nfs?
Next Topic: Kerio Offline, is it any Good?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 27 10:48:45 CEST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08473 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.