Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook Connector Borken
  •  
gregcaulder

Send a private message to this user
Ok here are the specs.

Kerio Mail Server 6.1.3, with outlook 2003 SP2 with the same Kerio Outlook connector version as the server.

My problem is that on some of the machine the Outlook connector works, the spam button is in the correct sopt, and when i right click on the highest tree and go to properties, i can specify rules directly on the mail server rather then using outlook to break it. But on some computers the viewing of folders and sending mail still works, just the spam button doesn't show up anymore at all and the area to create the spam rules and white list does not show up any more. What is going on. Why cant i fix this.

I have un-installed Office and KOC and reinstalled both with no success.

Any suggestions?

G
  •  
Anonymous
Make sure that no items have been disabled. Disabled items can be viewed under the "Help -> About Microsoft Office Outlook". Disabled items can be reenabled from this dialog.
  •  
Michael Thorn

Send a private message to this user
I have a similar issue, which I am trying to get technical support to check.
I have 2 other programs on my network that use the outlook process, i.e. Maximizer (CRM package) opens the outlook process with-out opening Outlook to check the mail. I-Call software opens the outlook process with-out opening outlook to use the Ooutlook contacts. When either of these programs is opened before opening outlook then the Spam buttons are missing and the preferences are also missing.
My current work around is to close either Maximizer or I-Call, open task manager and end the Outlook process, then open Outlook first and re-open Maximizer or I-Call.

To help you out Greg, I suggest closing outlook on one of the problem PC's, open task manager and see if the outlook.exe process is still running on the process tab. If it is kill it and start Outlook again, Spam buttons should be back.

Please let me know if this works, so I can update my logged call with Kerio to get it fixed.
Previous Topic: When a KTC (Kerio Thunderbird Connector) ?
Next Topic: cannot access kerio administration console
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 19:38:47 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00377 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.