Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!
  •  
MeenXo

Send a private message to this user
KERIO, You need to take care of your customers EVEN AFTER the purchase. Ive been waiting to receive help for about a week now and no answer. Wake up HELP ME or I will file a fraud claim to my credit card company Smile

I did not want to post your bad service online but I am MAD! E-mails, phone calls, and more emails NO RESPONSE. I hope you at least answer this damn post
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

What kind of problem do you have? Did you submit the ticket to our support? I can't find any evidence of support issue from your email address.

I can help you if you tell me the ticket number you got.
  •  
MeenXo

Ticket ID: YPX-658912
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Thank you.
We did send a reply to you on October 23rd. I think you did a wrong order and purchased only KWF subscription. Correct license for KWF requires a base license for required number of users (1 year subscription is included in base license). Subscription is only for new versions and updates for next years.

So, you need to buy a KWF base license, not subscription only.

[Updated on: Sat, 28 October 2006 19:26]

•  
MeenXo

Okay you obviously REPEATED what JENNIFER have said, so did you really read the ticket? I replied Twice, and left a voice mail, so YOU DID NOT REPLY. Do me a favor and go back to the ticket and READ my replies carefully then respond to my message from there

Thanks
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

You're right. It is same response.
As I can see you've sent this issue to our system 3 times, so you've got three different tickets. Jennifer sent to you also one other reply in different ticket with notice that your request cannot be processed over weekend. She also asked you for some informations necessary for fulfillment of your request.

Please send us requested information and we will be happy to help you.
  •  
MeenXo

"She also asked you for some informations necessary for fulfillment of your request."

Can you PLEASE read my reply to her message??? Because I did reply!
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

This will not continue in the forums. Your issue will be handled via our Support System. If you have issues with our Customer Service, please ask to speak to the Support Manager (me) on Monday and we will get you straightened out.

I am locking this thread. Please do not create another thread regarding this topic.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
Previous Topic: User management question
Next Topic: I want to config "Kerio Winroute Firewall" same "Firewall Client in ISA"
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 02:54:19 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.