Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » bugreport 6.2.3 build 2027
  •  
p-boyko

Send a private message to this user
I think I found bugs with parent proxy:

When parent proxy IP is in local subnet (192.168.*.*) - parent proxy didn`t work!
Winroute proxy can`t connect to parent, I see "dialing internet connection" message in IE, and it cycling.
When I try to connect to second subnet sites (with non-transparent proxy), message is "denied by DNS rules", but from IPs - all is O.K. - i see local sites.

test it, and please
FIX IT!

BTW, I can`t register trial copy too - "no connection" error...
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Please note that the forums are not the place to post a bug report. You need to file a support ticket at: http://support.kerio.com

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
p-boyko

I tried to send support ticket, but I can`t do this - bcs i can`t register my copy! (read my first post)
What should I do in this case?! Crying or Very Sad

Please help me, you and all of us!

Added:
Traffic policy is ok - others proxyes works fine with same options. But in other proxies i have one option - i can manually input my local lan IPs and local servers. Your proxy don`t have such option, and i think - that`s the problem in configurations like mine.

Added:
My parent proxy is in the other local subnet on second LAN interface.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 November 2006 07:54]

•  
Anonymous
Do you have a default route specified in WinRoute?
(In admin console Configuration->Routing Table)
Previous Topic: Kerio Winroute Firewall with others
Next Topic: NAT Problem with MSN Messenger
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 07:56:35 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00452 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.