Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Mail server delaying mail received?
  •  
mcmcomput

Send a private message to this user
I am testing out Kerio on a dev server of mine, as well as running a few domains on it and it seems several e-mails are delayed, sometimes several days. I am not sure if Kerio is rejecting them, or what, but I know its not the servers connectivity.
PayPal, Facebook, TDAmeritrade, and other large sites are the types of e-mails getting delayed.
Also, I seem to get a lot of return recipient e-mails from other spammers sending mail from my domain. I have SPF records, but is there anything else to help prevent this?
What should I check or look into?

I do have the SMTP pause for spam <_at_> 25 seconds, which is a big help to prevent spam.
I don’t have any plain flat reject black lists & nothing shows up in spam folders before I actually get it.
  •  
scottwilkins

Send a private message to this user
Unless you see an attempt to send you the e-mail in the logs before you get it, then the problem is on the sender end.
Previous Topic: SMTP ports Destination in Higher range?
Next Topic: To Sync or Push...
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 25 02:50:58 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00353 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.