Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » No NAT traffic present
  •  
erald

Send a private message to this user
Hi every one

Sorry for my bed English!

I have a problem with NAT in Kerio Winroute Firewall 6.2.1. This is the scenery:
Kerio is installed on server machine witch run windows 2000 server with Active Directory and DNS and DHCP service running. All the client are configured to get dynamic IP. The proxy is active on Kerio and actually all client browser are configured to use proxy to connect to internet. Now the problem, if I dative the NAT policy in traffic policy nothing happen everything work fine lake the NAT policy do not exist and do not do anything, also in status/connection is show only Firewall traffic. When I ping from a client machine one IP to outside my LAN there is time out when I ping the same IP from the machine where is installed Kerio everything go fine. This is a very big problem for mi. Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance
Previous Topic: Autostart Firewall
Next Topic: Winroute Firewall 6 and P2P ... strange problem!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 20:59:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.