Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC on Outlook 2007
  •  
mjanssen

Send a private message to this user
Hai!

Is it possible to use KOC on Outlook 2007 ? Installing KOC with Outlook 2007 results in the message as shown in the attachment.

Regards,

Martijn

[Updated on: Tue, 14 November 2006 11:52]

•  
ashish318

Yup, faced the same problem as you. The one solution that I did find was to uninstall Office 2007, reinstall Office 2003 with SP2 and then install KOC. Once this is done, do an upgrade to Office 2007 and KOC magically starts to work. This applies to KSP as well.

Kerio should release an update that supports Office 2007 since it has now gone RTM and is being released to corporates.
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

KOC is not currently supported on Outlook 2007. If you would like to request KOC support for OL2007, please submit a ticket and we would be happy to add you to the suggestion that we have on file for this.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
rencorp

Not wishing to sound too obstreperous, but isn't KOC support for Outlook 2007 something that should be expected ?

If it isn't supported soon, I am going to have to explain to a number of my customers exactly why they can't upgrade to the latest Office release. That causes frustration for them, a reduced cash flow for my company, and all for something i feel sould come as standard.

<End of rant>

Gary
www.rencorp.co.uk

Kerio Certified Business Partner - Messaging
  •  
mjanssen

I completely concur with rencorp, it should not be necessary to submit a support call for something like this. But if that is (currently) the only way, so be it.

Regards,

Martijn
Previous Topic: Spam Keywords
Next Topic: how to mark the subject with mail filter forwarded messages?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 16:42:24 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00491 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.