Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » command line for kerio winroute firewall
  •  
orni

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
i have just tried kerio winroute firewall. I have imported the users from an Active Directory, in fact Kerio is configured to mapp the Active Directory.

I have a few questions about...

First, I am curious to know if is it possible to execute kerio commands from command line. And if this is possible is there any manual for this???
Second, how can i manage to close a connection automaticilly ?? This is not the case when the user has exceeded the quotas or the user has been idle for a certain period of time.I mean if a drop a user from the active directory in a moment that the user is connected to Internet the user stays connected. But if he logs out the other time that he tries to connect through kerio firewall, he finds it impossible(because he is not a user of the domain anymore and so he isnt a user of the firewall also)
The problem is, how can it be possible to disconnet the user at the very moment that he is dropped from the Active Directory???

Is there anybody that can help me??

[Updated on: Thu, 16 November 2006 15:40]

•  
orni

Send a private message to this user
Can anybody help????....please
Previous Topic: VPN with dual ISP
Next Topic: low performace with vmware client
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 04:16:26 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00437 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.