Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Xen and Kerio - PHP problems.
  •  
robbwk

Send a private message to this user
I am experimenting with Kerio as a possible solution in appropriate environments.

I have installed SLES 10 to one of my DL385 servers and am running it as Xen.

On the Xen Host (private IP 2) I am running Apache2, which serves a few test web sites. I have DNS set up correctly and all is fine for name resolution. The sites are virtual hosts, and all is working well.

I have installed a Xen Guest (private IP 80) SLES 10, on which I have installed Apache2 and Kerio. There are no web sites hosted on this instance of Apache2. Kerio is installed to this Guest and is runnning correctly and mail can be sent and received.

I have switched off SuSEFirewall2 on both Host and Guest servers.

I wish to run PHP scripts. PHP5 is installed and running correctly on the Host and the Guest.

When I run a PHP script from any of the web sites on the Host Apache server, the Kerio mail server is not processing the mail requests.

I created a symlink on the Guest/Kerio server, which worked when tested. However, that does not appear to have resolved the problem.

My requirement is: To run Apache2 on the Xen Host, and Kerio on the Xen Guest.

My problem is: PHP scripts are being processed by the Host Apache2, but not getting to the Guest Kerio mail server.

I hope that this is clear and understandable.

I look forward to hearing if anyone has met this challenge and surmounted it.

Thanks
Previous Topic: users.cfg
Next Topic: OS X 10.3 users caution before upgrading to KMS 6.3.0
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 22:33:15 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00331 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.