Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio 6.3 and Sony Ericsson M600i
  •  
landzettel

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

i have the new Sony Ericsson M600i and want to use the Active Sync Module for sync with Kerio Mailserver 6.3.

But it doesn?t work, is there support for DataViz Exchange Active Sync 2.4?

Kind Regards
Nico
  •  
winkelman

Quote:

Supported mobile platforms: Windows MobileŽ (5.0, 5.0 with AKU2, 2003, 2003 SE, 2002), PocketPC / PocketPC Phone Edition / SmartPhone Edition, PalmŽ Treo™ 650 (ActiveSync 1.0)

I don't suppose your M600i fits this description...
  •  
landzettel

Yes, but i think the phone is still a businessphone which united phone and pda. I still think the ActiveSync from DataViz based at the Exchange Protokoll should be compatible, with Kerio. Or, better Kerio should try to have a very wide range of supported phones :-)

It is a very cool phone and i think many business useres will buy such phones based on symbian uiq 3 and a activesync from dataviz.

Kind regards
Nicolai

ActiveSync 1.0 is still supported but ActivSync V. 2.xxx not :-(

[Updated on: Thu, 23 November 2006 21:38]

•  
mikeh

The M600i is NOT compatible with 6.3 kms

The sony actually uses Symbian OS not windows molbile.

I have requesed this as a feature and have had a discussion with kerio tech and they are aware of this popular OS and the need to integrate.

There is no current time frame but expect it soon.
  •  
My IT Indy

Symbian smartphones are becoming more popular in the US and I own the Nokia e62. I love the phone however I need it to sync to my KMS. I hope they get this supported soon as it's a pain to constantly sync locally.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
erik.smith

I second the request for Nokia E62 support. It has a downloadable Exchange mail application. But after configuring it, I get this wretched messged from the KMS server:

[01/Dec/2006 12:47:23] ActiveSyncRequest::Execute: Access denied for device IMEI357951005665917 (user: x.y<.a.t.>xyz.com). The device 'NokiaE62' isn't supported in this version
  •  
mellie

I second the request for support of the DataViz ActiveSync application.

supporting this has nothing to do with the platform DataViz runs on (in my case Symbian, but their product is also available on other platforms, e.g. Palm!).

I can imagine why for now only WM5 support is done in Kerio Mailserver but please do not ignore other products that are using the same ActiveSync protocol and try to support those too
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=8390

Please make sure that everybody is submitting support tickets so that we have these feature requests on file with the appropriate customer counter.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
Previous Topic: ordb.org shutting down - Remove from RBL list
Next Topic: webmail problem.....domain
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 25 02:51:29 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.