Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Logoff
  •  
microalps

Send a private message to this user
Hey,

I have contacted the Kerio development team and they have been very helpful in providing the information necessary to create a logoff feature -- so that users must login the next time they load Outlook. I am in middle of deploying it to a user or two for testing. If you are interested in this feature, PM me and I'll shoot you an email or a link where you can download this. It is currently a VBA project, although I may make it into a COM Add-In in the near future.

--Moderator(s): You may want to sticky this if there is interest...
  •  
atomala

Hi, I need to implement a way Outlook asks for login everytime it connects to KMS. Is it possible? Does your article and problem is the same as mine?

Augusto Tomala
ENER-IT
  •  
microalps

Yes it is possible. Sorry I did not notice your post till now. I have attached the two files necessary. Please follow these instructions to the T.

1. Click Start > Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Office Tools > Digital Certificate for VBA Projects
2. Type your organization name > OK
3. Open Outlook. Click Tools > Macro > Security
4. Choose Medium > OK
5. Click Tools > Macro > Visual Basic Editor
6. Click File > Import File. Find RegistryFuncs.bas and click open
7. On the left, you should have ThisOutlookSession. Double Click it, and paste the contents of ThisOutlookSession.txt on the right.
8. Click Tools > Digital Signature > Choose > your organization name > OK > OK
9. Close Outlook. When you restart you should be prompted whether to enable macros. Click Always trust your organization name > Enable Macros

Note: When you logoff, all profiles passwords are reset, not just the current. You may experience a slight delay when logging on to Outlook due to failed authentication.

=========================
License & Warranty Notice
=========================
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

The registry class provided has been pulled off the web and is property of its respective coder. I take no liability for this code. It is fully functional and spyware / virus free to the fullest extent of my knowledge. Enjoy!

Previous Topic: Sending Kerio originated e-mails to filter MTA?
Next Topic: exchange migration tool
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 00:25:01 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00405 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.