Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Transfer from local Entourage to Kerio calendars
  •  
dthurston

Send a private message to this user
Hey - is there an easy way to move calendar events from the local Entourage calendar into a user's Kerio-based calendar?

I'm working with someone to move them to Kerio so they can finally have shared calendars in Entourage, but they have a LOT of events and historical data they'd like to have moved into the "new world".

I can't find an easy way and will probably try syncing to and from their Palm devices, but that's sluggish and may have other issues as well.

TIA,
Doug Thurston
MacExperience, Indianapolis, IN
  •  
masterswitchIT

Send a private message to this user
I have personally had excellent results using a palm Tungsten T5 for facilitating the migration of local entourage calendars to the KMS calendars. Just remember that entourage will always use the calendar defined as "default" to sync to / from.

Hope this helps!

masterswitch IT
Previous Topic: Trouble with administration console FOR FIDORA CORE 3
Next Topic: X-REAL-TO flag
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 11:21:20 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00325 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.