Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » migrating from Now Up To Date & Contact
  •  
cabbage

Send a private message to this user
Does anyone know how to migrate data from Now Up To Date? I have a calendar from version 5 that I need to make a calendar in the Public Folders list that all users will share. There does not seem a way to export from Now Up To Date into a format that Entourage will read.
  •  
masterswitchIT

The best method we have found for migrating from Now Up To Date is by synching the calendar data to a palm device and then synching the palm to desired program, in you case that would be Entourage. I am not sure how you would syncronize it to the "public" calendar. We recently migrated some public calendar data by syncing to ical first and then "publishing" that data to the public KMS calendar. I would think that would be true for moving the Now Calendar to a KMS public calendar as well.

Hope this helps!

masterswitch IT
  •  
Will Mayall

Entourage will import from both Now Up-to-date and Now Contacts. It imports into the local Calendar and Address Book.

Probably the simplest way to do it is:

1. Create a new Identity in Entourage.
  2. Create an Exchange account that shows the appropriate calendar.
  3. In NUTD, create a Set that displays the events you want to import. There should be only one set as other non-displayed events would also get imported.
  4. In Entourage, import from program and choose NUTD.
  5. In Entourage, create a calendar view that displays all local events.
  6. Select all the local events (a view is the only way to select more than one event) and use the Copy/Move menu item to copy or move the calendar.

Will Mayall
Previous Topic: E-mail sender for testing
Next Topic: Kerio MailServer 6.3 on SuSE Linux
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 19:42:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00362 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.