Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Printing with in kerio?
  •  
gradyvogt

Send a private message to this user
I would like to print out the statistics page in kerio to keep a record monthly. I am not able to find anything?
  •  
jshaw541

I don't think there is a way to currently do this. Other than a rudimentary cut and paste, which isn't suitable, in my opinion.

I am working on a Perl script. Or more accurately, I'll be finishing it up and releasing it here when I get a little time. It runs under *nix and Windows and generates statistics from the KMS logs.

You can see an example of it here:

http://people.sps.lane.edu/jshaw/statistics.html

I've been running it in-house for about 7 months now. I just need to finish some minor changes to make it suitable for wide use. Comments, criticisms, and suggestions appreciated.

As an aside, my script would be easily adaptable for folks who want to MRTG graph KMS stats. The code is very polished and sane at this point.

Kerio MailServer 6.7.1 w/AD
Windows Server 2003 SP 1
Dell PowerEdge 2850 (Dual Xeon 3.2ghz and 2 GB RAM)
~1300 users
~1000+ concurrent IMAPS connections
iPhone users
Outlook 2007 KOFF users
Apple iCal 10.5/10.6 users
  •  
cying

I wonder if any unix guru has generated a report that will print everything an admin has done to set up a Kerio Mail server in a printed report, including:

1. domains and their settings
2. users and their settings
3. spam filters
4. virus and extension filtrs
5. misc settings

Although my mail server has not failed in over 1 year, I still have nightmares about having to re-enter everything from scratch. Right now, I try to keep an excel spreadsheet of my Kerio info current. But sometimes, a user will call with an emergency request and I know I may have updated the server without updating my spreadsheet. It would be nice if I can run a report on my Kerio server and get a printout of everything so I know for sure I can recreate my Mail server from scratch if necessary. I have requested such a feature from Kerio but obviously, it is not on their front burners. I am asking if any user has created such a utility that can simplify admin's life.

Charles
  •  
jshaw541

These settings are all kept in the .cfg files (in rough XML format) in the KMS install directory. Aren't these good enough for your described purposes?

Kerio MailServer 6.7.1 w/AD
Windows Server 2003 SP 1
Dell PowerEdge 2850 (Dual Xeon 3.2ghz and 2 GB RAM)
~1300 users
~1000+ concurrent IMAPS connections
iPhone users
Outlook 2007 KOFF users
Apple iCal 10.5/10.6 users
Previous Topic: Mailserver 5.7.6 and Windows 2003 Active Directory integration
Next Topic: Can't establish secure webmail connection
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 13:21:55 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.