Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC - pls confirm or deny
  •  
shaggie16

Send a private message to this user
A friend of a friend has recently attended a KMS training day here in the UK. The 3rd hand info I have heard back states that a Kerio Tech from the UK stated during this training day, that KOC was a bit of a pain and was being scrapped in favour of push email. I have asked this person for more details but have so far received none.

Now, apart from the fact that I always thought MAPI was a push technology anyway (apologies if wrong) this concerns me.

TO my mind (and I know it's not the same for all of you) the KOC provides one of the core features of Kerio - i.e. collaborative groupware through a standard email client.

Can anyone out there, either forum users or Kerio themselves comment on the life expectancy of KOC? I had always thought it was a long term if not permanent project, seeing as we have been told the offline mode is top priority, it does not seem logical to scrap KOC totally.

Any confirmation or denial of this odd rumour I have heard?

Thanks in advance
  •  
kerio_dthorne

These rumours you have heard are untrue. Kerio Outlook Connector is a long term project, which our developers are continually working on to improve.

Should you have any suggestions or queries surrounding KOC please do not hesitate to submit us a ticket through our online portal.

David Thorne
Senior Technical Support Engineer,
Kerio UK
To submit a ticket please visit: http://support.kerio.com
UK Support: +44 1223 202 132 (9AM to 5PM GMT/BST)

•  
shaggie16

HI David

Thanks for the reply

Previous Topic: Problem with 6.3 Beta, does it still exist?
Next Topic: KOC Question
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 10:42:50 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.