Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KSP and Public Calendar/Contact
  •  
roel

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I've installed the trial version of Kerio 6.3.0. And I'm planning to buy this product. Installing was easy and it works great!

However I'm unable to solve some problems with the synchronization of the Public Calendar and Contacts. I've looked on the Kerio site and this forum for a few days now and I'm getting desparate......

I have about 25 users, using Microsoft XP (SP2) and Outlook 2002 (SP3) combined with KSP and just using POP3, because we have a number of laptops (offline-users) .

1. Some Calendar appointments keep multiplying up to 9 times! After I removed them through Webmail (logged in as Administrator) they can be removed. But after synchronizing by one of the users the appointments are back and an extra one is added!!!!! I can't seem to get out of this loop!

2. Same problems with contacts. They are multiplying rappidly!

3. It seems not possible to synchronise additional Calendars and Contacts. I can create them and they show in the webmail, but they are not synchronized with Outlook. The problems is that we have 2 different plants with there own Calendars/Contacts.

I hope you'll be able to help me, because I really need to decide which mailserver program I have to purchase now. These items are really cons for Kerio. The rest of it is great.....

Kind regards,

Roel
Previous Topic: print rules for otlook 2003
Next Topic: spamassassin
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 19:02:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00321 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.