Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Webmail core dumps in linux
  •  
elvar

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I have Kerio running in linux and everything other than webmail seems to be working fine. Right after logging into the webmail interface the kerio mail server crashes and I'm forced to stop / start the daemon again. Has anyone experienced this? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Elvar
  •  
elvar

elvar wrote on Tue, 05 December 2006 04:02

Hello,

I have Kerio running in linux and everything other than webmail seems to be working fine. Right after logging into the webmail interface the kerio mail server crashes and I'm forced to stop / start the daemon again. Has anyone experienced this? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Elvar

I'd just like to add as well, my core dump files are rather huge no?

-rw------- 1 root root 67M Dec 5 03:57 core.4590
-rw------- 1 root root 103M Dec 5 04:53 core.4734

•  
faisex

this link is not working.
I have a similar problem with one of my clients running 6.7.0 on linux box with large core dump files.
  •  
TorW

•  
nikjerry

Hey TorW, the link which you have shown here that is really that much informative. The thing that I want to say that the information which you have shown there its really that much awesome. I also found more information from which I was unknown.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 September 2010 09:07]

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
Previous Topic: Nokia N900 with Maemo 5 and Kerio mailserver
Next Topic: 7.1.0 build 1792 Custom Webmail Logo update fails
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 21:03:08 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00548 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.