Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Global view in calendar
  •  
noisemaker

Send a private message to this user
Hi board!

Just installed and configured KMS on a macOSX platform and it runs smooth as Canadian pouder-snow.

We are a smaller buissness and have one main project manager that have the need to see posts in all users calenders. This so he can plan future projects based on how much un-schedualed time the users have.

I understand this is a smaller offices way of thinking but any idees on how to make the web-interface to this (or simular) would be great!

Also, is it at all possible to make users visible in the calender-view as it is in the listview? I mean to show wich users are invited to the apointment?

Thanks!
/Kalle, Gothenburg, Sweden
  •  
winkelman

Every user could share his calendar with the manager, then (s)he can look in to them all. It's not possible to combine all calendar's in one view though.
  •  
xcite

As another small business using Kerio, I appreciate the desire to view all events. The easiest way I have found is to subscribe to all calendars in iCal. iCal has a nice way of overlaying calendars and it is easy to activate and deactivate certain users.

The downside is you cannot update from iCal. This means switching between iCal and Webmail. Maybe future caldav development will change this.

Sean
  •  
xommen

What I did was create a script that downloads als Calendars als iCal files and share that with PHPiCalendar.
I allready suggested to Kerio they should incorporate something like PHPiCalendar into the software.
PHPiCalendar basically gives you a webbased view like iCal does on a Mac, so it is cross platform.
I would suggest you also put in a feature request since the more people suggest it, the more likely it is it gets into the software
  •  
noisemaker

Ok thanks! Atleast I don´t have to go crazy looking for a solution that dont exists =)

cheers!
  •  
mosegaard

Kalle!

Within KOC (Kerio Outlook Connector) and Outlook 2003 you can display calender-views from other members.

First the use should share the calender with the right access rights. Then you should add this calender share... It will be visible within web-interface as well...

In outlook 2003 you can change view to Calender and mark the newly shared calender-view... in that way it "nearly" work as good as exchange server!

/hans
  •  
Lyle M

Hi Noisemaker,

Although it's not exactly what you want, you might want to play with the free/busy server's functionality:

http://www.kerio.com/manual/kmsug/en/ch05s09.html#sect-freeb usyset

This works in webmail, outlook, and Entourage 2004.

Although you can't see what the other users are doing, you can see if they are free to attend a particular meeting.

Best of luck.

-Lyle Millander
Previous Topic: Leverage the LDAP server
Next Topic: Junk E-Mail and Deleted Items Cleaner
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 05:05:49 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00459 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.