Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Automatization
  •  
sineex

Send a private message to this user
Looked through this forum i found out that there is no command-line interface (CLI), am i wrong? So, i wonder to know - is the any way to re-read config files without restarting the entire mail server? Or some sort of API, through we can access the needed functionality: add user, delete user, add user to mailing list and so on; or just re-read config :) Does KMS's support team plan to add this features if there are no such? In what term?

p.s. Do not redirect me to Google, i wanna listen to experts.
  •  
winkelman

sineex wrote on Fri, 08 December 2006 10:59

no command-line interface (CLI), am i wrong?
is the any way to re-read config files without restarting the entire mail server?
Or some sort of API, through we can access the needed functionality: add user, delete user, add user to mailing list and so on; or just re-read config :)
Does KMS's support team plan to add this features if there are no such? In what term?

Correct, no CLI.
No, editing the cfg-files can only be done while the server is down (or you'll loose your changes when downing the server)
No public API exists whatsoever.
I don't know, Kerio does not communicate their future plans.

In essence: you can and should only modify the configuration through the supplied means (Admin console and Web interface).

•  
sineex

Thanks. A little bit sad about what you said.
  •  
winkelman

I know more people are wanting an open API. Your best option is to submit a ticket with this feature request and hope it gets implemented... I know, that's not much to go on.
Previous Topic: calendar
Next Topic: Problem using iCal
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 25 01:13:50 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00397 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.