Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Forwarding and autoresponding to messages
  •  
doug@ptg.com

Send a private message to this user
I am trying to set up a filter that will autoreply to a message but also forward the message to another address. THis used to work in Kerio. I just upgraded to version 6.3 and it appears that when forwarding is enabled all other filtering functions are disabled.
We use this when we have someone leave the company. We respond to messages with the "THis person is no longer here..." and forward it on to a replacment or their manager.
Is there another way to get this done?
Thanks
Doug

doug<.a.t.>ptg.com
  •  
winkelman

For your info:
Last Friday I've setup just what you describe (a mail filter that auto-replies with a certain text and also forwards the message to another user). This works just fine here with KMS 6.3.0...
  •  
doug@ptg.com

It appears that when configureing this on an LDAP user it requires a little time for the configuration to take affect?!? That is the only explanation I have because when I tested the user again in the morning the auto reply and forwarding were working with out a problem.
Thanks
Previous Topic: Entourage - AppleScript to Store Contact Categories
Next Topic: >>> Advisories: Important information <<<
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 02:47:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00389 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.