Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio MailServer 6.3.1 + KOC Vista patch
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Version 6.3.1 - December 13, 2006

Kerio MailServer:
- McAfee update download could fail due to timeout on very slow Internet connection.
- Fixed reloading of antivirus updates in NOD32 LMS antivirus plug-in on Linux.
- Fixed possible crash if the search index for certain folder becomes corrupt.
- IMAP server sent bad response on update of non-existent item in the folder.
- Folder rename in Entourage 2004 could break synchronization of some e-mails.
- Fixed possible service stop when handling certain LDAP query.
- Improved handling of ORCPT e-mail address in SMTP when forwarding e-mails.
- Contact created in Entourage 2004 or Apple Address Book did not have File As property.

Kerio Administration Console
- Password protected bookmarks from previous versions did not work after upgrade.
- Administration Console could unexpectedly stop on Backup configuration.

Download link: http://www.kerio.com/kms_download.html
Release history: http://www.kerio.com/kms_history.html

[Updated on: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:36]

•  
red14

I still got the problem that the mailserver can't update McAfee via squid-proxy server.
Updatecheck and mailtransfer works with the proxy.
The mailserver is running under Suse Linux.

Frank

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Did your report it to our technical support?
Please make sure that squid proxy does not modify both HTTP requests and responses.
  •  
mmccarn

Will this version solve the problem we had with 6.3.0 (all patch levels) on OS X 10.3.9 causing our mail server to deteriorate over the course of a few hours and then freeze (requiring a cold restart of the server)?

Server:
- XServe G5 / 1.5GB RAM / OS X 10.3.9
- ClamAV compiled from source on our server

Config:
- one domain (approx. 65 local users) linked to Active Directory;
- one domain (approx. 100 remote users) using local accounts
- most local users using Outlook with the KOC
- most remote users using Entourage or Mac Mail on OS X 10.4.x

Version 6.2.3 works, and I'm reluctant to even try 6.3.1 as I took a lot of flack from management over the week of flakiness we experienced with 6.3.0 patch 1 and 6.3.0 patch 2, but I also want to keep my mail server up-to-date.

There was a sticky post in this forum for a while explaining that my problem was caused by my server os (Mac OS 10.3.9), that Apple had been notified, and giving the Apple bug number for the offending program.

"Patch 2" claimed to fix that problem (I thought) but really only made things worse: we went from freezing every 2-3 days to freezing 2-3 times per day after discarding all email as virus-infected for a couple of hours.

I am not the only support person on this server, and I do not know if one of the other support personnel opened a ticket on this issue. I know I did not.

[Updated on: Sat, 16 December 2006 15:01]

•  
delding

I have the same problem. Please fix it fast! I´m so tired of rebooting the mac every other day, night and weekend. Downgrading seems to be the best solution, but how hard isn´t that? And it feels so beige having to do that.
/regards
Christer

mmccarn wrote on Sat, 16 December 2006 14:57

Will this version solve the problem we had with 6.3.0 (all patch levels) on OS X 10.3.9 causing our mail server to deteriorate over the course of a few hours and then freeze (requiring a cold restart of the server)?

Server:
- XServe G5 / 1.5GB RAM / OS X 10.3.9
- ClamAV compiled from source on our server

Config:
- one domain (approx. 65 local users) linked to Active Directory;
- one domain (approx. 100 remote users) using local accounts
- most local users using Outlook with the KOC
- most remote users using Entourage or Mac Mail on OS X 10.4.x

Version 6.2.3 works, and I'm reluctant to even try 6.3.1 as I took a lot of flack from management over the week of flakiness we experienced with 6.3.0 patch 1 and 6.3.0 patch 2, but I also want to keep my mail server up-to-date.

There was a sticky post in this forum for a while explaining that my problem was caused by my server os (Mac OS 10.3.9), that Apple had been notified, and giving the Apple bug number for the offending program.

"Patch 2" claimed to fix that problem (I thought) but really only made things worse: we went from freezing every 2-3 days to freezing 2-3 times per day after discarding all email as virus-infected for a couple of hours.

I am not the only support person on this server, and I do not know if one of the other support personnel opened a ticket on this issue. I know I did not.

•  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Please open support tickets if you have not already done so so that we may troubleshoot the issue with you.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Kerio Outlook Connector 6.3.1 - Vista patch
March 22, 2007

Download link: http://www.kerio.com/kms_download.html.

Changelog:
+ Added support for Windows Vista

Note: The patch includes support only for Windows Vista, not for Outlook 2007. It works only with Outlook 2000, XP and 2003.
  •  
FrankG

Is there also a patch for the
Kerio Synchronization Plug-in
Previous Topic: Backup server with ETRN
Next Topic: Stuck messages in blackhole?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 14:27:05 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00503 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.