Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sorting Rules Server Side?
  •  
fsa3394

Send a private message to this user
Is this possible? I'm sorry I'm not real good at this, we're a small organization trying to get our emails in order. We are evaluating Kerio vs Google For your Domain.

So far we're leaning towards Kerio because of the OTA Sync and the nice integration with Apple Mail, Address Book and Ical.

But we have this problem that I can't figure out and our expiration date is arriving quickly and I'd like to have an answer to this question that I wasn't able to answer myself.

- We want to have Support<.a.t.>Ourdomain.com automatically placed in Public Folders so everyone can access the emails and reply to then when they have time.

- We would like also to see the "reply email" as being Support<.a.t.>Ourdomain and not their private mailbox. We are using Apple Mail (and possible Entourage, but we'd rather not as are tight on the budget with all the licenses).

I can't seem to find a way to do this. I have created the user 'Support' but how do i tell kerio that every email that comes for this user needs to be placed in a specific Public (Sub) Folder?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  •  
Anonymous
Do not create a user named support<.a.t.>ourdomain.com.
First create a public mail folder called Support.
Then in the admin console create an alias as follows:

Alias: support
Description:Deliver mail to support
Deliver to:Public Folder
Public Folder:#public<.a.t.>ourdomain.com/Support

•  
microalps

Send a private message to this user
Re: Having the reply to as support, you can set up the KOC reply-to address as support<.a.t.>... Note that the from will still be the guy's email...
Previous Topic: SSL woes using Treo 700p: How did you solve this problem?
Next Topic: Custom Filters and Wildcards?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 02:06:47 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00418 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.