Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Synchronization Plug-in is grey.
  •  
noob

Send a private message to this user
I have a user who moved from a POP server to a MS Exchange server on his primary account. he however has a KMS IMAP server accont as his secondary server. He was preiviously using the Kerio Synchronization plug-in in order to synchronize the calendar with the KMS server. Now when we upgraded and removed his original account the Kerio Synchronization plug-in (COM) is greyed out. We tried to re-install the plug-in but it's the same result as before.

Is there som way of moving the plug-in to the new profile or is there som way of maing it do a 'first' run or something on the new profile?

Outllok 2003 SP2 and the latest Kerio Synchronization plug-in is used.

Tnx for any help.

/N

[Updated on: Tue, 19 December 2006 12:20]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Kerio Synchronization plug-in is greyed out if the Outlook profile contains any MAPI provider (Exchange or Kerio type of account). So the solution is to remove all MAPI accounts from the Outlook profile. I think the easiest way is to create a new Outlook profile with IMAP (or POP3) account and KSP.
  •  
noob

OK,

So it's impossible to run the Kerio Synchronization Plug-in if the main profile is connecting ro a Exchange server? In this case I have to use a Exchange server as the default account and then a IMAP as secondary (or non default however you want to see it). The Kerio Synchronization Plug-in should sync the Exchange calendar since the user uses both email servers and would like to have both calendars synchronized.

Is there any solution to do this or do i have to wait for next version :-)

Thanks again for any answer!

/N
Previous Topic: IE Slowness With Kerio Webmail
Next Topic: POP Mode and Update Questions
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 07:46:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00447 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.