Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » new PHP error in logs?
  •  
papason

Send a private message to this user
I have this line being repeated in my logs now:

httpserver.cpp: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /opt/kerio/mailserver/webmail/default/mailAttach.php on line 33

We have SuSE 10.1 running with php5-5.1.
Kerio Mail sever 6.3.1

What causes this and is there a fix?

-Dee
  •  
Anonymous
Please submit a ticket so that we can take a look at the issue.
  •  
cptkoi

I am getting this error too, is there a fix?

•  
cptkoi

Fingers crossed the following fix from support seems to have worked so far;

- Please redownload KMS form http://www.kerio.co.uk/kms_download.html .
- Then could you please delete C:\program files\kerio\mailserver\webmail
- Run a repair installation (Reinstall) of KMS.

•  
Petr Dousa (Kerio)

Did somebody find out which action causes this message? It would help in fixing.

Petr Dousa
user experience designer, Kerio
  •  
simonkenning

Support TicketID: ROE-870030

I was in contact with Technical Support in January with the same issue and I believe that this is being tracked as a bug. So far it seems that this error only appears when users are deleting messages marked as Spam. In my KMS setup I have created an account called Quarantine for collecting high scoring messages from Bayes scoring or custom rules to be delivered to the inbox of the Quarantine account. I use Webmail to access this account. When spam messages are deleted from this account via Webmail I occassionally got the PHP error. Strangely though, this error suddenly stopped and it hasn't reappeared on my server since January. I'm wondering in fact whether the messages being deleted had something unusual about them which was causing a problem - any thoughts??

By the way, the reinstallation of KMS did not clear the problem as the PHP error returned only a few hours after reinstallation.

Hope that this is of help,
Simon Kenning

[Moderator Edit: Removed bug number from post]

[Updated on: Wed, 14 February 2007 19:58] by Moderator

•  
Petr Dousa (Kerio)

Most probably this error happens when certain message with unusual format is read or manipulated in webmail. It may be a completely incorrect format, which is very well possible with Spam. We weren't able to find out the anomaly, so if you find a specific message which causes this error and send its source to our support (http://support.kerio.com/kb/300), it will help us to fix this problem.

Petr Dousa
user experience designer, Kerio
Previous Topic: Multiple domains and POP3 retrieval
Next Topic: Attachment Filter - Insert rule After would save time
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 15:14:15 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00462 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.