Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » How can I stop Kerio the WinRoute Firewall delivery failure notifications?
  •  
moffetcat

Send a private message to this user
I keep getting NDRs from the firewall as shown. How do I make it stop? These NDRs are eating up my mailhop credits and I do not want them sent to me!

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its recipients after more than 72 hours on the queue on outbound.mailhop.org.

The message identifier is: 1GzPTk-000MLJ-7I
The date of the message is: Sat Dec 23 03:26:47 2006
The subject of the message is: Kerio WinRoute Firewall delivery failure notification

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

bosteonete<.a.t.>osteonet.de
Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
host mail.osteonet.de [213.133.108.196]: 451 mail server temporarily rejected message (#4.3.0)

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up, and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Please submit a support ticket so that we can discuss this in detail with you based on your situation.

Short answer: Disable the SMTP protocol inspector, but please note this will disable antivirus scanning for all SMTP traffic.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
-= Mancubus =-

I have the same problem. I run latest stable WRF for the moment (6.2.3), and MDaemon mail server behind it. Since we, as all others, I guess, receive a LOT of spam messages, and MDaemon doesn't accept most of it, WRF tries to deliver the answer to the sender, which is, sure, doesn't exist, since the headers are fake. I simply turned off the SMTP relay, but it's npt a solution, you see. How can it be solved?
  •  
Stewart

I'm also running KWF and MDaemon and being spammed by these messages. I've had to turn off the SMTP relay, which is not ideal as now I can't receive alerts, but better than turning off virus scanning on SMTP traffic.

Is there a plan to add a preference for this delivery failure notification message?
Previous Topic: Help me fix client dial out VPN
Next Topic: simple routing issue
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 06:17:42 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00467 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.