Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » HELP ME !!!
  •  
bubemk

Send a private message to this user
I INSTALL KERIO WINROUTE FIREWALL 6.2.3 AND I CANT START ITS SAY: you dont have a subscoription for this version

/
  •  
Anonymous
This message suggests that your subscription for WinRoute has expired. You can continue to use your current version but you are not eligible for upgrades. If you would like renew your subscription you can do it here http://www.kerio.com/upgrade.html .
  •  
bubemk

1.I have a new instalation of windows server2000
2.I make instalation of winroute firewall, and he give me this message: you dont have a subscoription for this version

he dont give me to use trail version what to do

/
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Are you sure your system clock is set to the actual date?
  •  
bubemk

I have 2 network adapters, the first card is for inconmig internet and the second is fo outgoing internet. How can I adjust KERIO WINROUTE FIREWALL to control the internet trafick, and every user to be controled by MAC adresses.

/
  •  
winkelman

Your posts are somewhat erratic. What is it that you want? Fix your subscription? Work with KWF? Did you read the manual? Do you know anything about networking? TCP/IP? (Your questions are somewhat 'strange'...)

Different NICs for incoming and outgoing traffic is highly uncommon (and probably can't work with KWF...)

Please provide more info, so we may be able to help better.
  •  
bubemk

1. I have installed on my PC Server 2000.
2. I have Kerio WInroute Firewall instaled
3. I have two network adapters.
- On the first i have conected internet
- On the second i have conected wirelless router
Is it possible to adjust Kerio Winroute Firewall to control user's that are conected on wireless Wi-Fi.

/
  •  
winkelman

bubemk wrote on Wed, 24 January 2007 13:33

Is it possible to adjust Kerio Winroute Firewall to control user's that are conected on wireless Wi-Fi.

Yes. (If the Internet traffic from your WLAN flows through the PC with KWF on it and does not have some other means of connecting to the Internet.)
  •  
bubemk

How can I make the user to acces the login space after the kerio firewall has checked their mac adress, and if the adress is not in data base, how kerio can disabled their acces to the net, and to provide the appropriate mac adress fixed IP adress, that will be all time the same (NAT adress 192.168.1.x)
is there a possibility of public IP adress?

[Updated on: Tue, 30 January 2007 23:18]

/
  •  
winkelman

KWF cou cannot check MAC address for access control

In the DHCP server you can reserve IP addresses for specific devices, so they will always receive the same IP.

I don't know about the public IP addresses, but I think it's no problem.
  •  
bubemk

Ive install the Kerio firewall, by default, without no additional setting for user, services, or ports, etc.
So I expect to have no trafic, no http services,.... but skype program is active and is connecting,... is it a bug in the programm????? http or ftp or msn is not functioning before the privilege is granted to the specific user, but skype???
I see that the skype is using port 62559 or 80 or 443 but although the ports are closed skype is funkcioning,

Please help me with this !!!

Thanks in advance

/
  •  
winkelman

bubemk wrote on Mon, 05 February 2007 14:58

Ive install the Kerio firewall, by default, without no additional setting for user, services, or ports, etc.
So I expect to have no trafic, no http services,.... but skype program is active and is connecting,...

If you performed the configuration wizard (as by default you probably have), KWF is configured to allow traffic. So take some hours to read the manual a bit and you'll learn how to configure KWF just as you want.
Previous Topic: Obtrusive antivirus
Next Topic: Kerio WinRoute Firewall6.2.1 with Ms-OutLook WebAccess
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 12:58:31 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00447 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.