Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Error "Support Code: 85010014"
  •  
Mikael7

Send a private message to this user
Kerio and KOC: 6.3.1
PDA model number: HP iPAQ rx1950
ActiveSync: 4.2, 4.5 beta
Office: Office 2002 SP3, Office 2003 SP2

I get this error message (Support Code: 85010014) when syncing PDA with Outlook (KOC 6.3.1). I can send and receive emails, change appointments and do pretty much everything but sync PDA. I tried Detect and Repair, a different computer, creating new Outlook profile, ActiveSync 4.5 beta, and I even upgraded to Office 2003.

Any suggestions how to fix this?

Is there a list of supported PDA's? The current list is very old.
  •  
ernst

I also got this error, try updating Outlook itself. That fixed the problem for me.

•  
pcozzi

Do you mean upgrade Outlook 2002 to 2003?
I have the same problem with my Outlook 2003SP2 + KOC 6.3.1 trying to sync my Qtek S200. My boss has the same, but with Palm Treo 750.
Outlook connector is really bad... when I try to sync with plain outlook PST everything is OK.
Kerio, please help!

•  
Mikael7

This is a known issue. It's been documented and the bug fix will be released in the next version of Kerio Mail Server.

Let me save you some time -- reinstalling and upgrading Office or Outlook will not fix this problem! This is a software bug in KMS.
  •  
winkelman

This is also a known and problematic bug in ActiveSync since ActiveSync 4.x. In ActiveSync release notes since 4.0 MS repeatedly states that the '85010014 issue' has been looked into', but it will still happen.

ActiveSync 4.5 final has been released ( http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/activesync/activesync 45.mspx), perhaps that can also help?

I stopped syncing to Outlook and am now syncing directly to the Kerio Server (can also be done through the USB cable so you do not incur GPRS costs). Since I did that: never any problems anymore.
Previous Topic: adding a background image
Next Topic: Synchronize contacts sub-folder
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 16:09:08 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00365 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.