Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to change the webmail default user settings ?
  •  
swierzbicki

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I want to change the default Date format and the Time format.
These settings are in an US format. I need to change them to reflect the French format

Date format = dd/mm/yyyy
Time format = 24 hours

Is there a default configuration file for this ?
I'm going to put a mailserver in production (300 users) and don't want to modify 300 users...

Thank you !
  •  
sandy.gorez

Hello, have you had any luck finding the solution for default time and date settings ?

I have the same problem and haven't found the answer.

Sandy
  •  
Anonymous
This has to be done on a per user basis in webmail.
  •  
argd

So, it's really old problem and there's no Kerio's reaction from 2004: http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=11143
Ok, let's try again (why not? Wink maybe, suddenly...)

Please, anybody, share some docs, mans, howtos, php-scripts etc on the follow questions:

1. Webmail user folders auto-sharing (on user creation).
I discovered "store/mail/<domain>/<user>/<folder>/status.fld" file.
I thinks it's possible just add the "A-records" like this:
A<user<_a.t_>domain> <permissions>
But is it enough at all?

2. Auto-subscribing to new user folders (on the new user creation also).
Yes, I saw <user>/folder.map file.
But is it enough? What about the "time-stamp" option?

3. Webmail user settings.
Is only <user>/settings.usr file stores them or something else as well? What about options describing?
For example, there are some options with some folders listing and i'm not sure if it's possible to just change user name for that options.

4. Webmail mail templates.
Anyway, webmail script checks folder's type and changes the "Create" button type. So, maybe it's possible to use folder-dependent templates (for example, for answer composing, started from different folders). It might be useful. For example, user can use special template for answers to messages from public folder (e.g. 'Thank you, Mr. Johnson for your message to our company, we are really glad to help you, bla-bla-bla' and some specific text non-templated text after this).

I think, all we need are some changes in webadmin and webmail php scripts, isn't it?
Previous Topic: No sorting rule complied for mail downloaded from POP3 server
Next Topic: Want to locate the expired location call
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 17:19:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00433 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.