Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sync Shared Contacts
  •  
ernst

Send a private message to this user
Hello All,

Is there any way to synchronize the Shared Contacts en Shared Calendar onto a PDA?

MS ActiveSync can sync the normal contacts but not the "Shared Contacts"

Kind regards, Ernst

----------
Linux with KMS 6.3.0
Windows XP With Outlook 2003 (SP3) KOCplugin 6.3.0
ActiveSync 4.2
PDA with WM5.

•  
willowsv

In short no.

Theres already a discussion on this but the phone only has one calender folder and one contacts folder. Mail can have unlimited folders and on outlook on the PC unlimited calenders and contacts. For this reason Microsoft never implemented a way to sync with other calenders and contacts folders except the default user ones ( This is also true with Active Sync on the PC )

You can use the Find On-line feature to look up contacts in other folders but this currently doesn't work :(
  •  
winkelman

willowsv wrote on Fri, 12 January 2007 10:07

You can use the Find On-line feature to look up contacts in other folders but this currently doesn't work :(

The 'Find Online' feature works fine on my phone (WM5).
  •  
willowsv

It doesent on ours.

It just brings up the name and e-mail address and if there's nothing in the name field (IE company) the contact is blank.

Kerio_mv wrote on Thu, 14 December 2006 17:58

Yes, that is the method I am referring to.

You are also right about KMS not returning other information than email and name. This is a bug and it will be fixed.
  •  
winkelman

willowsv wrote on Fri, 12 January 2007 14:22

It just brings up the name and e-mail address

And that's just what I use it for :) Didn't notice the rest didn't come through. Sorry for the confusion.
  •  
ernst

I found a software plugin for ActiveSync which suggests it could do the trick.

It's called PocketMirror from Chapura.com.

It just doesn't work yet with the KOC-plugin. Without KOC it works fine and I can sync multiple contacts-folders and calendar folders.

I suppose this will not be "fixed" (If that is even possible)?
Previous Topic: Custom rules for mail routing
Next Topic: Directory services configuration within a domain
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 14:58:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00381 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.