Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Outlook Connector - Trouble by importing Calender
  •  
KunzeT

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

I'm using the Kerio Outlook Connector 6.3.1 with Outlook 2000 SP3.

Now I want to import the objects from the Outlook-PST to Kerio. E-mails and contacts could import by drag and drop from the Outlook.pst-Inbox to the Kerio-Connector inbox. I marked all the mails and put them into the other Inbox.
But my Calender can't be imported so easily. I'm not able to mark all items in the calender and copy them to the Kerio-calender.
The only way i found was to copy the calender(folder) into the outlook-connectorfolder, but then i have two calenderfolders in Outlook and can't delete the default kerio-calenderfolder.

How I'am able to import the calender without having two folders?

Sorry, that i can't discripe it in a better way, bout i'am a stupid german guy ;).

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Calendar events can be moved to another folder from list view. Just switch calendar folder view from month calendar to list view. Select all events by Ctrl+A and move them to another calendar folder.
  •  
KunzeT

That works,

thanks a lot!
Previous Topic: Syntax error - Authentication
Next Topic: Mailing list sends back to sender...
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 19:11:40 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00435 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.