Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Can KMS 6.3.x run on redhat linux 9?
  •  
apirwani

Send a private message to this user
Hello. I currently have KMS 6.1.3 running on redhat linux 9 (2.4.20-8).

Does any one know if the new version 6.3.x would run on RH Linux 9?

Thanks.
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

My guess is it probably will run, but there may have been changed made that might cause KMS to not run properly on RH9. Because support for RH9 has been dropped, 6.3.x was never tested on that platform. Your best bet is to copy your data to a test server and test it out. I would not recommend trying to upgrade your production server without testing first, because the results are unknown.

Just a reminder that if you run KMS on RH9, you would not be eligible for technical support.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
apirwani

Ok, thanks for your prompt response, ktrumbull. We will test it out on a test server first.
Previous Topic: Server configuration API
Next Topic: Clamav don't check some attachments and block messages
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 12:36:42 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00354 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.