Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » RIP simple router
  •  
shade35

Send a private message to this user
Dear All,

I'm using KERIO as Firewall only on a RIP router on Windows2000 machine.

I've activated routing in Windows with HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\P arameters\IPEnableRouter set to 1.

I've a strange thing : When I disabled completly KERIO (after reboot machine service is still off), Windows 2000 machine stop routing. When I restard Kerio, routing is ok.
So I think KERIO is also doing something for my routing, not only Windows. In KERIO rules (when it's working), only rules are all WAN to LAN and all LAN to WAN, default rules, but no NAT, or other thing.

Can someone explain me how it's working and why ?

I've other bugs, and I think these can help me.

Thank yo a lot,
Best regards.
Previous Topic: Block PalTalk ?
Next Topic: How to stop creation of .eml files
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 16:57:12 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00350 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.