Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Public folders - keeping them in sync
  •  
al_scott

Send a private message to this user
On my test Kerio Mailserver, I have setup two users.

One, uses Outlook Express (IMAP) to connect to the server.
The other uses the webmail client.

I have a public folder that they both share. I have setup an alias in the admin console which sends sales<.a.t.>mydomain.com to this folder.

I've noticed that if user1 deletes some messages from the shared folder, the items still show in user2's webmail client. The only way I've found to get the folder to update itself is to click on another folder, then click back to the shared folder again.

I was hoping that both users would see items being read and deleted 'live' so that they don't both work on the same customer enquiries.

Am I doing something wrong?

Any suggestions appreciated!!
Previous Topic: Can you select destination domain when using Kerio Migration?
Next Topic: Synchronization Plug-in Problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 12:18:59 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00336 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.