Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KWF 6.2.3 - error measage, pls help me
  •  
coc_de

Send a private message to this user
Hello! I use version KWF 6.2.3 and I can’t get read of an error.("[30/Jan/2007 10:31:59] (5023) Unable to send message - relay not configured, message: c:\program files\kerio\winroute firewall\mqueue\c1f7cf90-5121-4ee4-ab06-9d99f41f1854.eml, retryNo: 6
[30/Jan/2007 10:31:59] (5024) Next retry for last message at: 1170391628") The server is used as gateway for a computer network. I don’t have any mail server in this network and I don’t want to receive alerts regarding Firewall from it. At Advanced Options- SMTP Relay I haven’t introduced anything. Please help me in order to dezactivate this option because I dind’t find any way to solve this poblem in the User Manual of this programe. Thank you!
  •  
feite

Check the log and alert settings, second tab for mailing alert settings.
  •  
coc_de

OK. I' ve verified what you told me but I can't find a permanently dezactivate mode. If you could explain me in more words, or step by step, it would be great. Thanks.
  •  
feite

Go to configuration / Logs & Alerts
Go to the second tab named 'Alerts Settings'
Check if you have any alert settings here with an e-mail set.
  •  
coc_de

I've done that from the first time, but, still, I don't have any entrace introduced there, like in the image.

• Attachment: capture.JPG
    (Size: 82.14KB, Downloaded 710 times)
  •  
feite

Make a support ticket.
Previous Topic: KWF Export Rules
Next Topic: Static IP Address
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 05:39:24 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00500 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.