Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » IIS ISS OrangeWeb filter plugin error: ticket already in use by ....
  •  
laurentiud

Send a private message to this user
We had some problems with our machine and decided to move our kerio products on an other identical server.

The firewall and mail server work ok.
we moved the license file from the old server to the new one.
I've noticed the following error in the warning log:
"[03/Feb/2007 15:20:48] (3301) ISS OrangeWeb filter plugin error: ticket already in use by blue 192.168.13.253 Software is not licensed. Ticket WRKE-1A05-1326-9915 is not active."

I've renamed the new server to blue
I've setup the ip to 192.168.13.253
I've shutdown the old server
But the error is still there.

How can I fix this??

Thank You.
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Send a private message to this user
laurentiud wrote on Sat, 03 February 2007 05:39

How can I fix this??

Wait 24 hours. ISS has a security measure that keeps track of the MAC address that is used for a ticket. If you move the ISS license to another machine, you have to wait 24 hours for their systems to update.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
Previous Topic: Certain sites get timeouts, certain pop3 email addresses also timeout
Next Topic: Mail Server behind Kerio Firewall
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 06:16:24 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00343 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.