Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Help in Setting Up Multiple Domains
  •  
DXB Law

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I am running KMS 6.2. on an Xserve running OS 10.4.8. I have a range of IP addresses. I previously configured a single domain xxx.com and the "Internet Host Name" field in KMS is filled in as mail.xxx.com (as the primary domain). I have about 15 users configured in that domain, all of whom have the email addresses <user.name<.a.t.>xxx.com>

Now, I want to set up another domain which is yyy.com. The users will be different. I am hosting that domain at the same place as xxx.com. I have created a new domain in KMS which is yyy.com.

If I go to www.yyy.com, I get my log-in screen from KMS. However, I want www.yyy.com to be my company's website. I want my log-in screen from KMS to be at mail.yyy.com. And I want my email clients to log into mail.yyy.com to collect incoming mail, and to use smtp.yyy.com to send outgoing mail. I would like email addresses to be <user.name<.a.t.>yyy.com>

At the same time, I want to leave the settings for xxx.com exactly as they are.

I cannot understand from the KMS instruction manual how to achieve this. I am not experienced with server administration except that I've been running KMS for about 18 months now. I've found KMS easy to work with, so I'm sure there's an easy answer to my question, but I don't know where to find it.

Thanks in advance,
DXB Law

[Updated on: Thu, 08 February 2007 15:35]

Previous Topic: limit pop3 message size
Next Topic: Sub-Administrator - or admin rights on only one domain
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 22:02:10 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00360 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.