Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Wireless Activesync - Unable to open folder
  •  
pfarmer

Send a private message to this user
Hi All,

Firstly, this is only affecting wireless sync, Outlook works perfectly.

We're running Kerio Mailserver 6.3.0 and we're taking advantage of the Mobile device support.

One of the users has a Bluetooth enabled iPAQ running Windows Mobile 2003. We got the thing wireless syncing beautfully ie. Inbox, Contacts and Calendar. It was working a treat.

The problem now is that there was an issue with the ipaq so we restored the ipaq to a working state from a previous backup, now we can't sync Calendar entries for that user (this is NOT a public folder calendar, rather a private calendar associated with the username.)

I checked the error logs on the server and I see this:

[09/Feb/2007 15:30:29] FolderName.cpp: Empty folder name (user=<email address>, protocol=HTTP)
[09/Feb/2007 15:30:29] ASyncAirSync.cpp: ActiveSyncAirSync::ProcessCollection: Unable to open folder with CollectionId: 662a6505-cd2d-44c9-9419-6e50e4cd2687

If we untick Calendar from the sync list, Inbox and Contacts work, but as soon as we tick the Calendar box to sync bang! we get errors.

I understand someone else was having issues with public folders with the same errors but there was no solution apart from "you can't sync public folders." Since these are not public folders AND the fact it was working baffles us.

We tested a Windows based USB ActiveSync and the calendar sync'ed no problems, but as soon as the wireless activesync is enabled it stops working.

The error on the iPAQ activesync is:

"Synchronization failed. Try again, and if thhis condition persists, reset your device.

Error code: 0x80004005"

I've reset the thing and it makes no difference. I don't understand the "Empty folder name" from the error as well.

Anyhelp is appreciated!
Previous Topic: Sub-Administrator - or admin rights on only one domain
Next Topic: Delay in sending new email - SOLVED
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 13:40:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00348 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.