Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » WebMail Q's
  •  
MasterOfDesaster

Send a private message to this user
Hello there,

and at 1st excuse my bad english pls... Hope you can follow...

Since 2-3- Day's I play a little arround with the server, running on a WIN2003 x64 with IIS and PLESK.

The Test- and Play - Server (only accessable by LAN) also have one single IP but 4 vHosts, two of them with DomainAliases. That all work's very fine...

The with PLESK comming Malserver services (MailEnable?!?) are off... shure ;)

So KMS running very well also with the 5 vHosts... Let us name them local.lan, host1.lan to host4.lan and also that local.lan is the primary in KMS and HTTPd is on Port 88 / 444

BUT:
I can do what I want... If I call the Webmail like

host1.lan:88, host2.lan:88, host3.lan:88 or host4.lan:88

everytime I'm on the primary Host and not on the Host I have specify by Hostname ?!?!?!?

Same Problem occur if I like to administer the KMS by WebGUI by i.E. host3.lan:88/admin

Can it be that I'am to stupid? Where is the tricky trick I have'nt see?

... baba ...

Micha
Previous Topic: Cannot Open (Corrupt?) PDF Files
Next Topic: script error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 10:32:03 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00332 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.