Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » 0x80041412 ER_IMAP_APPEND when sending attachments
  •  
LehmansSysAdmin

Send a private message to this user
Just FYI. If you or one of your users ever runs into this error message when they try to send an attachment, it likely means that their mailbox quota has been met.

0x80041412 ER_IMAP_APPEND

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere, so I thought I'd post it on-line in case someone runs into it.
  •  
SecurityDan

Thanks! That's exactly why I come over here, today.
  •  
smekens

I have the same error message. In my case it's a simple e-mail without any attachment.

I'm working with Outlook 2003 with the latest SP, KMS is also running with the latest version.

Kind regards,
Andy
  •  
rlatta

I have a user who is getting this same Microsoft Error of: 0x80041412:ER_IMAP_APPEND and her Email Quota nor is it exceeded.

However if I use Internet Explorer Web Base I can send, but get another error message of: Windows Internet Explorer - Unable to save message to ~proman<_a.t_>vbso.net/Sent Items. But the message goes out.
  •  
AndyS

Hey guys,

I had this same exact problem. Webmail was behaving the same way, too! Unfortunately, this did not fix my problem. Sad (Big thanks to rlatta for the assistance! Smile )\

Anyway, after giving it the old college try, I decided to create new accounts. I renamed the user's mail folder on the server (c:\, not in the Admin Console). I then deleted the account in the Admin Console, connected using webmail, had the user change her password, then connect up using Outlook. Then I copied the contents from their old mail folder (on the C:\) to their new folder.

Worked like a charm!
Previous Topic: Moving recurrent event in Outlook causes problem
Next Topic: Builtin Services Manager Monopolises Ports
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 20:40:06 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00447 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.