Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Two gateways connecting two networks and internet ?
  •  
pedda

Send a private message to this user
Hey,

I have a problem configuring KerioFW. I am a volunteer and we have internet through a wlan router. The range is not big enough to reach my room so I plugged second stick into the nearest computer and set up an ad-hoc network. Now I would like to use KerioFW as a router to the router but I have problems setting it up. Now, here is what I did so far. I will call my computer laptop and the one that is supposed to become the router computer while the real hardware router should just remain router.

I set KerioFW up using the wizard which left me with the basic settings, if I should them post also let me know but i guess they are the same for everyone that set them up. The ad-hoc network is configured with fixed IPs:

computer

laptop

The functioning internet-network

router

computer

Within the last network I can use ping and whatever i want. Laptop and computer on the other hand can not even see each other with ping.

So, I played around a little but nothing worked so far. I hope that maybe you can help me, I would appreciate it.

bye, Peter
  •  
an2ny79

Send a private message to this user
Actually, it's confusing Shocked ... I guess you need to post Firewall rules for us to check it out. Im wondering, why you would like to use KWF as your router within another router???? It's seems redundant and irrelevant... BTW, KWF needs to have Public IP (WAN) and private IP (LAN) to make it work and do its function.
Previous Topic: winroute blockin axx to my ftp
Next Topic: Is it possible to work on Kerio with two WAN for no DOWNTIME
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 11:24:32 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00388 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.