Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problems printing
  •  
heze54

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I'm using koc 6.2.1 version with outlook 2003.

There are problems printing mails with all company printers(hp, dell,konica..)when we try to print a email, the letters are so so so small...random mails are printed like this...not all..

we've changed the printer drivers... reinstall outlook 2003 can be a kerio mapi problem?

best regards

heze54
  •  
ccjwells

do you have IE7 installed on these machines?
  •  
heze54

Yes...

But, this browser is installed in at least 80% of computers and only this one has problems.
  •  
ccjwells

we encountered a similar office here at our shop that was caused by the shrink to fit option in IE7. some users encountered the problem all the time, and some were intermittent. the only solution i found that worked reliably was to revert back to IE6
  •  
heze54

Ajammm..

Is possible to revert to ie 6.0? I hope that there are two installation ways.First you can revert and second one you can not...

I hope... second is mine jajaja
  •  
ccjwells

IE7 is removed like any other program via add/remove programs in the control panel
  •  
heze54

I'll try tomorrow and I'll post my results.

best regards

heze54
  •  
heze54

Hi,

I've d-installed the ie7 and reinstalled de 6.0+patches and works fine again.

Thks

Best regrads

heze54
Previous Topic: .eml attachements
Next Topic: Sort in the box sent items
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 17:57:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00427 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.