Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Entourage Calendar Update Slow
  •  
arnsdorf

Send a private message to this user
Hi everyone,

Whenever I click on my Entourage Calendar month view, it takes about 2 minutes before the public calendar is populated with my appointment entries.

Any way to fix this?

Regards,
Alan
  •  
huwmac

I'm having the same problem.

6.1.3 running on an intel Xserve 3GB RAM
clients are intel iMacs with 2GB RAM and 10.4.8
Entourage 11.3.3
18 users total
6 users using shared diary

comment from end user regarding speed = pathetic!

Can anything be done to improve the speed of the shared diary?

Is it a Kerio issue or an Entourage issue?

tia

Huw
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

This is Entourage "feature". Public folders are not synchronized to the client and are always downloaded from the server every time when the user select the folder. The "fix" is moving the public folder to Favorites. This way the public folder will be synchronized with the client.

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

It was discussed several times in this forum: http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=39287&S =cbd531917e1fd1da3a632ffcc2f94b0b&srch=entourage+public# msg_39287 (try searching a little bit next time).

We even have an article in our Knowledgebase:
How can I configure Entourage to display public folders offline: http://support.kerio.com/kb/432
  •  
huwmac

Many thanks for that - I'll consider myself told off :-)
Previous Topic: German: Probleme mit Mailserversand
Next Topic: .eml attachements
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 02:17:18 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00471 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.