Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Clients unable to connect
  •  
Nnyan

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

We have been using Winroute 4.25 for many years. We decided that we needed a new/upgraded solution (for several reasons) and thought we would evaluate the latest version of Kerio.

After reading a few posts I upgraded from the 4.X to 5.X and then to the lastest 6.x version. All of our settings came through fine.

Unfortunately none of our PCs can connect. We were using winroute as a non-transparent proxy (via IP and port number) since the Proxy server can not be used as a gateway.

All I get is a time out and page can not be displayed. At the bottom of the browser it says "connecting to 194.X.X.X" which is the proxy server IP.

I'm not sure what I need to do to get this working again. I have two network interfaces and its running windows 2000. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
  •  
Nnyan

Send a private message to this user
well something funky was going on, this method of upgrading messed up the networking somehow. I had to totally remove the KWF install, reboot, do a clean install and reboot again. It is now working but with none of my settings. Better then nothing I guess.
Previous Topic: Kerio VPN Client in Windows Vista not running
Next Topic: One destanation, two interfaces.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 11:12:45 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.