Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC High RAM/CPU
  •  
shaggie16

Send a private message to this user
Hi

I am running KOC in approx 25 different offices, no probs. (all latest versions).

On ONE particular machine (brand new, dual core 1GB RAM, XP Pro. office 2003 SP2) the following happens.

All fine, normal CPU usage (even with KOC installed) - as soon as I make it the default default delivery location, CPU and RAM usage goes crazy - only solution is to end task on outlook.

Has anybody seen this at all? My current work around was to place a dummy pop account in the same outlook profile, schedule it to NEVER check for new mail, have the associated .pst file as the default delivery location, then use an outlook rule to move any items sent to the KOC sent items folder instead of the pst.

Any thoughts anyone? I am just concerned this is going to become a problem if it is something to do with dual core machines.....
  •  
microalps

I have personally tested on an AMD based dual core machine over a VPN connection in the past without any such freeze issues. Wouldn't blame dual core that fast...
  •  
shaggie16

Not blaming dual core - it's just an oddity.Spoke to UK Kerio support, they have seen this on many an occasion, have no idea why, and no known solution.

Anyone else seen it?
Previous Topic: Opening Outlook without Internet Access
Next Topic: 4.4.1 cannot connect to remote host
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 13:01:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00390 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.