Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Footer / Logo / Branding
  •  
mikeh

Send a private message to this user
We have just moved to Kerio and I am very surprised at the feature set for footers.

Firstly I would like to change the size of the font for the footer and ideally the font but can live with the plain version.

Secondly I looked for options to insert a small logo or company branding but could not find any global options to do this.

I found posts from 2004 and 2005 saying it was not possible. Is this still the case ?

Any ideas if not ?

Thanks

•  
jonbrain

This is still unfortunately the case. I sent a feature request years ago for this. Previously we used and exchange and had policy patrol. This allowed us to do full html footers and include dynamically peoples name and job title.

I would be more than happy to pay an extra yearly cost for this.
  •  
winkelman

Me too: feature request made a very long time ago for formatted footers with possibly inline images. Or, less good but also better, a choice between formatted text without images or one single image.
  •  
winkelman

And for those who don't know:

It's possible to use HTML-tags in the user's personal email signatures. So there you have a way to have formatted footers (as long as you stick to sending HTML-formatted messages). This can include images residing on public web servers. Of course, I'd much prefer inline images, cause linked-to images are mostly blocked by mail clients anyways (for good reasons!). So I don't use images at all at the moment.

However, the above does not work in the global domain footer.
Previous Topic: Windows Server 2003 SP2?
Next Topic: Stopping Kerio Mail Server using cron
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 00:27:35 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00435 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.